PITBULLTAX USER CONFERENCE
Existing and Potential Users
of PitBullTax Software
Tax Resolution Expert Program
May 1-3, 2019
PitBullTax Institute organizes its second live educational and training
conference exclusively for Existing & Potential Users of PitBullTax Software,
The Tax Resolution Expert Program!
At the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Nestled in relaxing
tropical breezes – learn in a luxurious beautiful resort right on the sands of
the famous Fort Lauderdale beach. Bring your family and enjoy all the
attractions this tropical paradise is known for.
Why to Attend:
The PitBullTax User Conference is organized for CPAs, EAs and
Tax Attorneys who want to efficiently learn and master the techniques of the Tax
Resolution specialty while becoming experts in the most
cutting-edge software platform available today. This program will give you the
New Guest Speaker:
- Gain and upgrade your
Tax Resolution knowledge. If you are new to the
tax resolution arena, this is the best chance for you to start
this profitable specialty and become an expert in it.
If you are already practicing, you will sharpen and improve your skills
thanks to practical tips and multiple case studies.
- Earn your CPE/CE
credits. CPAs will earn 20 hours of Continuing Professional
Education credits and EAs will earn 16 hours of Continuing Education
- Increase your business
efficiency and profitability by totally automating your tax
resolution practice with extensive training on the leading IRS Tax
Resolution software in the market.
Special bonus: All attendees, including your support staff,
will become Certified Expert Users of PitBullTax Software.
You will get complete training on our extensive platform and learn all the
tips and the hidden gems in this comprehensive software. One program
– 2 Certificates!
on May 1st, 2nd and 3rd are included
- 5 coffee-breaks
during the conference are included
Reception with drinks and appetizers is
included on May 1, 2019 @ 6pm
Advanced OIC and Installment Agreement
by Robert McKenzie, Tax Attorney
Bonus Marketing Class:
The 7-Figure Tax Resolution Practice Blueprint
by Michael Rozbruch
We are delighted to meet you at the beachfront Hilton Fort Lauderdale
Beach Resort. Situated on Fort Lauderdale Beach, its
waterfront property boasts panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and
Intracoastal Waterways. Enjoy three diverse restaurant concepts, a spa with
multiple indoor and private outdoor treatment rooms, a 24-hour Precor®
fitness center, and 20,000 sq. ft. of combined indoor-outdoor function
space, including the BalQony deck and recreation area with cabanas and a
pool. Located just 6 miles from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- From April 26 to May 6, 2019 we
reserved a special rate of
$199 per Ocean View Studio per
(regular price is $260-280). Ocean View Junior Suite of $229 per room per night
and Ocean View 1 Bedroom Suite of $259 per room per night
available. Discounted rooms are limited, so get the rooms as soon as
possible. ALL rooms have an ocean view!
- We waived the daily
resort amenity fee for our guests (valued $35 per night
+12% tax) which includes:
- Unlimited local/toll free calls
- 2 Chaise Lounge beach chairs daily
- 2 bottles of 16.9 oz Zephyrhills water daily
- 2 Adult Bike Rentals for two hours daily
- 2 Complimentary Kid’s activity daily
2 Complimentary Kid’s meals (12 and under) with adult entrée
- 20% Discount for all Spa services
- 10% Discount at Q Club Gift Shop Merchandise
- Daily Morning Yoga Session on the Beach
- Discounted Parking Rates:
$13 per 8-hour period or $37 per night
- Complimentary Precor®
24-hour Fitness Center Access
$799 per person
- 15% discount on 3 or more persons purchased at the same time
- PitBullTax active licensees get $50 discount per person
Click here to see our
Conference + Vacation:
Join us in Fort Lauderdale on May 1-3, 2019!
- Extend you stay till May 4-5, 2019 and take a front seat at the famous annual Fort Lauderdale Air Show (drop zone is less than a mile from the hotel and you can enjoy the view even from your hotel room).
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo on May 5, 2019 like you would only in Florida.
- We negotiated the same hotel rates for the weekend of May 4-5, but you need to book by March 1, 2019 as all nearby hotels will be sold out for these popular events.